MAIN EVENT CHESTERFIELD LOST PINS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED AND OUTSIDE THE DESIGNATED ZIP CODE AREA.
1. Sponsor. The “Main Event Chesterfield Lost Pins” promotion (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Main Event Entertainment, Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
2. Period. The Promotion shall commence on at 12:00 a.m. CDT on Monday, August 9, 2021, and end no later than at 11:59 p.m. CDT on Monday, August 16, 2021 (“Event Period”).
3. Eligibility. The Promotion is open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia with a valid government-issued photo ID who, as of the date of entry (a) are the age of majority in their respective state/jurisdiction of permanent residence, and in no event younger than 18 years of age, and (b) reside in the general vicinity of Chesterfield, Missouri (the “Eligibility Area”). In the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other advertising, promotional or other materials, these Official Rules shall govern. Employees, officers, directors, and representatives of Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion, or fulfillment agencies, promotional partners, and entities involved in the development, implementation, or handling of the Promotion and other persons associated with the Promotion (collectively, the “Event Entities”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children, step-parents, step-siblings, and step-children, regardless of where they live) and same household members of any Event Entity (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Only individuals meeting all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules and are in compliance with the procedures below may participate in the Promotion.
4. How to Enter: Entrants must locate a bowling pin that has been hidden in the areas in and around the City of Chesterfield, Missouri. The pin may be located at an indoor or outdoor location. Follow Sponsor’s social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) for clues on where to find the ten (10) lost pins. Once a pin is located (1) post a photo of yourself holding the pin with a description of where the pin was found on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (2) hashtag “#MEChesterfieldLostPin” (3) Tag five friends to be your special guests at our VIP Event, and (5) call 636-536-9999 to confirm and receive details on your prize.
Grand Prize: $5,000.00 in Main Event Gift Cards
One (1) Grand Prize Winner
The entrant who locates the golden pin (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will win Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00) in Main Event gift cards (the “Gift Cards). These Gift Cards will be awarded in the form of Ten (10) Five Hundred Dollar $500.00 Main Event gift cards. Main Event is not responsible for the loss or theft of; or damage to the Gift Cards. There may be an upcharge for any premium video games.
Secondary Prize(s): Free Games for a Year
Nine (9) Multi-Color Pin Winners
The entrants who locate a multi-colored pin (the “Multi-Color Pin Winner(s)”) will win free 60 minutes of game play per week for the next year. Valid for one year from the time of activation (the “One Year Pass”). This One Year Pass is only valid at Sponsor’s Chesterfield, Missouri location and entitles the holder to sixty (60) minutes of game play each week from the date of activation for one year. This One Year Pass does not earn prize points. Not valid to play crane games, instant prize games, virtual reality games or photo booths. The weekly benefit of the One Year Pass is valid only on a weekly basis, and may not be rolled over, saved, combined or made up at a future date. This One Year Pass is non-transferable, and any resale will render it void and subject to forfeiture. Sponsor is not responsible for the loss or theft of; or damage to the Pass. Sponsor reserves the right to revoke the One Year Pass for any misuse. There may be an upcharge for any premium video games. Must bring One Year Pass to bowl desk to redeem.
Official Customized Cards Presented to all winners at VIP Event.
GENERAL GIVEAWAY RULES AND INFORMATION
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. A PARTICIPANT OR ALTERNATE IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S OR ALTERNATE’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND PARTICIPANT OR ALTERNATE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
2. Except where and as may be prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes express permission by a Participant or Alternate for Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor, to use such Participant’s or Alternate’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, and/or state for advertising, trade, promotion, and publicity purposes in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide in perpetuity, without further notice, review or approval, permission, or compensation. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not participate in the Promotion.
3. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend, or suspend the Promotion should non-authorized intervention, fraud, weather, force majeure Promotion or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, is or is attempting or intending to: (a) tamper with any aspect of the operation of the Promotion, (b) defraud Sponsor, (c) undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices, (d) annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other guest or Sponsor, or (e) act in violation of these Official Rules. In such event(s), Sponsor reserves the right (in addition to disqualification of such individual) to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded.
4. RELEASE: By participating in the Promotion, each guest or their parent or legal guardian if they are a minor guest, agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless, the Sponsor, from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, harm, damage, cost, or expense of any kind to any person(s), including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Promotion for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Sponsor is not responsible for cancellations or delays, or if any Promotion or prize cannot be awarded, or if the Promotion collectively or any single event cannot be conducted as planned for any reason due to non-authorized intervention, fraud, weather, force majeure event, acts of war, natural disasters, terrorism events or other causes beyond their control.
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All prizes must be accepted as awarded; and all winners are solely responsible for all unspecified expenses incurred in conjunction with prize acceptance and use. All taxes on prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility. Sponsor shall advise the Internal Revenue Service via IRS 1099 Tax Form of all winners’ receipt of prizes and their values; and, all winners agree to fully cooperate with Sponsor as to its fulfillment of such reporting obligation by providing his/her Social Security Number via IRS W9 Tax Form and otherwise as required by law. Prizes are not transferable without the express written consent of Sponsor, which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion and without liability of any kind. No prize substitution or cash redemption is permitted.
6. MISCELLANEOUS (a) Dispute Resolution. Any dispute or claim regarding the Promotion will be resolved pursuant to laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in the Collin County, Texas and waive any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or the like. Entrants further agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, that any legal action regarding the Promotion will be brought individually (and not as part of a class action) and that their recovery in any such legal action shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in the Promotion (if any), with any right to other damages/relief and attorney’s fees being expressly waived.
(c) Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance shall NOT function as a waiver of such provision.
(d) Sponsor disclaims any and all liability for any errors in advertising or offering the Promotion.
(e) If for any reason the Promotion cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor may elect to cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion, or Sponsor may determine that the best course of action is to modify the Promotion (in whole or in part) and select the winners from the entries received as of a certain date. Any of these decisions may be made in Sponsor’s sole discretion as it deems to be fair and appropriate. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted at www.mainevent.com.