STAY SAFE! HAVE FUN!
BOWLING SAFETY POLICIES:
- Bowl at your own risk
- Risk of bodily injury is associated with this game
- Do not cross the black foul line.
- Correct footwear must be worn and shoes kept clean and dry.
- Keep hands out of ball return.
- Report any mechanical problems, spills or other concerns to the center personnel immediately.
GLOW-GOLF SAFETY POLICIES:
- Must be 48”
- Food and drink is prohibited
- Running is prohibited
- Play must begin from the tee area
- Complete hole before next player begins
- Five stroke limit per hole
- Up to four guests may play together
- Allow faster groups to play through
LASER TAG ARENA SAFETY POLICIES:
- Must be 48”
- No physical contact or offensive language
- No running, jumping or climbing
- No sitting, kneeling or lying down
- Play fair, play smart and give it your all
- Must follow Lasertag referee’s direction at all times
VERTICAL CHALLENGE CLIMBING ARENA (Rock Climbing Wall – Austin Only) SAFETY POLICIES:
- ALWAYS HOOK UP - Always attach yourself to an auto-belay station before climbing
- The vertical challenge climbing area (VCCA) is a self-climbing rock climb wall
- Failure to hook up your harness to your line will result in expulsion from the climb wall area
- Make certain the carabiner gate is facing away from your body while attached
- Make certain the carabiner is locked before climbing
- Remain below the station you are attached to
- Do Not Climb Sideways!
- When descending, keep your feet forward, and your body/head leaning back away from the wall
- Do not release the auto-belay rope until it is attached to your harness or the wall
- A completed Liability Waiver is required
- Minimum Height is 42”
- Climbing Shoes are Mandatory
- Harnesses are Mandatory except when bouldering
- Bouldering is not allowed above 10 feet
- Crash pads are required
- Use of spotters is advised
- An Automatic or Manual Belay Station must be used if climbing higher than 10 feet
- Consult Vertical Challenge Staff before using manual belays
- Belayers must be 14 yrs of age or older
- Belayers must pay full attention to climbers
- Long hair must be pulled back and rings removed prior to climbing
- Failure to follow safety instructions can result in serious injury or death
- Actions deemed unsafe by Vertical Challenge Staff will result in expulsion from the gym
- Please consult with Vertical Challenge Staff with any questions or confusion regarding these rules
GRAVITY ROPES COURSE SAFETY RULES:
ATTRACTION IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR GUESTS WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to understand and demonstrate knowledge of all safety rules and the course environment to experience the attraction without a responsible chaperone.
- Participating while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited.
- Cell phones are NOT allowed on attraction.
- Maximum weight is 300lbs (136kg).
- Must be 48” tall to participate without a responsible chaperone.
- Must safely fit in harness.
- Ensure that shoes are secure. No flip-flops or open heel shoes. Make sure shoelaces are tied.
- Pockets must be empty. No loose objects such as cell phones or cameras. Eyeglasses should be secure. Operators are not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items.
- No gum, food or drinks allowed on attraction.
- Follow all operator instructions, posted rule signs and stickers.
- Only 1 participant on an activity at a time except if child is being assisted by responsible chaperone.
- No running, jumping, hanging in harness or horseplay. Operators reserve the right to expel participants displaying these behaviors.
- The redundant sling line should stay in front and between shoulders at all times.
- Do not touch the overhead tracking system or tamper with harness or redundant sling line.
- Neck Problems
- Back Problems
- Heart Problems
- Recent Surgery
- Fresh Stitches
- Or any history of physical conditions that may be aggravated by this attraction
Main Event Entertainment allows smoking only in areas identified as designated smoking areas. All other areas in the parks are smoke-free, and smoking is strictly prohibited
Pets are not permitted in the center, with the exception of service animals.
MAIN EVENT IN-CENTER COMPLIANCE:
In addition to the Main Event Entertainment Guest Code of Conduct, guests are required to comply with all local, state and federal laws, as well as individual center policies, rules and instructions posted or otherwise listed.
No alcoholic beverages can be brought into Main Event Entertainment. Alcoholic beverages purchased in the park may not leave the premises in which they are purchased. Excessive consumption of alcohol is cause for ejection from the park without refund.
We expect all guests to behave in a family-friendly manner. Line jumping, profanity and unruly behavior are offensive to in-center guests and may be cause for ejection without refund. Guests are not permitted to save places in line, bypass others in line, or exit the line and return to the same place for any reason. Guests exiting a line must go to the back of the line if they choose to return.
FOOD, DRINKS & COOLERS:
Food, beverages or coolers may not be brought into any Main Event Center.
Guests using profanity or abusive language, symbols or gestures may be ejected from the center without refund.
Line jumping is strictly prohibited. Guests are not permitted to save places in line or exit the line and return for any reason. Violators will be ejected without a refund.
STRAP IN, STAY SAFE AND HAVE FUN!